Never Say "Whatever": The Secrets to Unlocking Your Full Potential with Richard Moran
Richard Moran joins Nathalie Pincham on the "Your Success Tonic" podcast today to talk about The Secrets to Unlocking Your Full Potential and why Saying 'Whatever' Sabotages Your Success.
In this thought-provoking episode, we delve into the intricacies of decision-making, the power of action, and the ever-elusive quest to avoid regret.
In this episode we discuss:
- Is it better to make a poor choice or avoid making a decision altogether?
- The concept of "Action Follows Intent." Discover why this principle is a key to achieving your goals and aspirations.
- Decision-Making Traps and strategies to steer clear of them, ultimately enhancing your decision-making prowess.
- Uncover the power of the two-minute rule
- Regret is a formidable emotion that can haunt individuals long after decisions have been made. Learn from Richard about the primary causes of regret and proactive ways to avoid or cope with it when it emerges.
- Battling Decision Fatigue: Richard demystifies decision fatigue, unveils its impact on our decisions, and provides practical tips to mitigate its effects.
Whether you're a budding entrepreneur or a seasoned leader, this video is a must-watch for anyone seeking to improve their decision-making skills.
Remember, your story is your future - and it’s time for a story makeover so you can start creating the results you crave.
Perhaps, you’re interested in starting your own story makeover? Grab your free seat in my upcoming masterclass called: The Power of a Story Makeover: How to Rewrite Your Story and ROCK your full potential to Grow a Meaningful & Profitable Business. https://www.storytonic.co/story-makeover-masterclass
Meet Richard Moran
RICHARD A. MORAN is a Silicon Valley-based business leader, workplace pundit, bestselling author, venture capitalist, former CEO and college president. He's written 10 books about using commonsense in business. He is the host of the CBS syndicated radio program, “In the Workplace.” He is an "influencer" on LinkedIn where he is a regular contributor.
Richard Moran’s Website
Richard Moran's Linked In page
ABOUT NATHALIE PINCHAM
Nathalie Pincham is a success coach for vision driven, ambitious entrepreneurs over 40, host of the Your Success Tonic podcast, and a certified professional coach (ACC, CPC, ELI-MP).
She helps ambitious and passionate entrepreneurs struggling to get their online businesses off the ground build their business around their strengths so it can be a vehicle for getting their greatest gifts out into the world.
Her training on The Power of a Story Makeover is a one-of-a-kind masterclass. You can work with Nathalie one-on-one or as part of her group program, designed to generate a story transformation as the foundation for exponential growth in your business and leadership.
Visit https://www.storytonic.co for the latest coaching programs designed for ambitious and passionate professionals over 40 wanting to take their expertise out of the 9-5 and turn it into a profitable online business.
CONNECT WITH NATHALIE PINCHAM
To connect with Nathalie, start here: https://www.storytonic.co/links
EXPLORE THE PODCAST
The Your Success Tonic podcast is a weekly show for vision-driven, ambitious entrepreneurs over 40 who want to show up fully in the world, inspire others and build success from their deepest purpose. Host Nathalie Pincham shares tips, research, and inspiring conversations around defining authentic success and how to find more freedom and abundance on the other side.
- What is Success?
- The #1 Thing Undermining Your Productivity - and how to address it
- Escape the Hustle Trap: Are you hustling for your self worth?
- Collaboration over Competition
#femaleentrepreneur #entrepreneur #motivation #success #businesscoach#Podcast #PersonalDevelopment #SuccessBlueprint #Storytelling #SelfImprovement