Turning Your Toughest Challenges into Your Biggest Triumphs with Lindsay Carlson | Episode 30
Lindsay Carlson joins me on the "Your Success Tonic" podcast today to talk about Turning Your Toughest Challenges into Your Biggest Triumphs.
Meet Lindsay Carlson
Lindsay is a marketing coach & consultant who helps businesses get clear on their positioning and attract more right-fit customers. She's also a Podcaster, Single Parent & StoryBrand Certified Guide. She recently launched the new podcast, Single & Mighty, which is available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
In this deeply personal and inspiring episode, Lindsay shares a journey of triumph over adversity, rebuilding her life after domestic violence, and finding the courage to pursue her biggest entrepreneurial dreams. Get ready for a tale of resilience, redemption, and hope.
In our conversation we cover:
- In an incredibly challenging journey, our guest opens up about their personal story of resilience and healing after domestic violence.
- The pivotal moments and strategies that helped her rebuild her life from the ground up.
- Taking the Leap: Advice for the Fearful. Lindsay offers valuable advice and insights on taking that courageous leap towards a healthier and happier life.
- How ideals of success instilled during our formative years have to evolve in adulthood.
- Rising from Financial Rock Bottom: Hitting financial rock bottom can be a profound turning point and the steps she took to build a more secure financial future.
- Balancing Entrepreneurship and Parenthood
- Recommended resources and support networks
This episode is a testament to our capacity for resilience and transformation. It's a must-listen for anyone seeking inspiration, guidance, and the assurance that, no matter the circumstances, there's a path from darkness to light.
Remember, your story is your future - and it’s time for a story makeover so you can start creating the results you crave.
Perhaps, you’re interested in starting your own story makeover? Grab your free seat in my upcoming masterclass called: The Power of a Story Makeover: How to Rewrite Your Story and ROCK your full potential to Grow a Meaningful & Profitable Business. https://www.storytonic.co/story-makeover-masterclass
Mentioned in this Episode:
Single & Mighty podcast:
Connect with Lindsay:
ABOUT NATHALIE PINCHAM
Nathalie Pincham is a success coach for vision driven, ambitious entrepreneurs over 40, host of the Your Success Tonic podcast, and a certified professional coach (ACC, CPC, ELI-MP).
She helps ambitious and passionate entrepreneurs struggling to get their online businesses off the ground build their business around their strengths so it can be a vehicle for getting their greatest gifts out into the world.
Her training on The Power of a Story Makeover is a one-of-a-kind masterclass. You can work with Nathalie one-on-one or as part of her group program, designed to generate a story transformation as the foundation for exponential growth in your business and leadership.
Visit https://www.storytonic.co for the latest coaching programs designed for ambitious and passionate professionals over 40 wanting to take their expertise out of the 9-5 and turn it into a profitable online business.
CONNECT WITH NATHALIE PINCHAM
To connect with Nathalie, start here: https://www.storytonic.co/links
EXPLORE THE PODCAST
The Your Success Tonic podcast is a weekly show for vision-driven, ambitious entrepreneurs over 40 who want to show up fully in the world, inspire others and build success from their deepest purpose. Host Nathalie Pincham shares tips, research, and inspiring conversations around defining authentic success and how to find more freedom and abundance on the other side.
- Your Story is your Future
- What is Success?
- The #1 Thing Undermining Your Productivity - and how to address it
- Escape the Hustle Trap: Are you hustling for your self worth?
- Collaboration over Competition
#femaleentrepreneur #entrepreneur #motivation #success #businesscoach#Podcast #PersonalDevelopment #SuccessBlueprint #Storytelling #SelfImprovement